Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Colours

Good morning...quite a long time I did not blog....been busy lately....just celebrated my anniversary...last sunday...on that day in the afternoon went to visit my sis in law...to see my niece...imaan zara...she is sooo cute smiling all the time but don't get too near...the radio will be on...
Lately... I have been thinking on how to guide my Alya in her study for the big exam...sometimes I feel that I do not have enough time to concentrate on her.... I feel so guilty about this....from my observation of her character...she is totally me when I was her age....an average student....who was struggling in studies at that time....but now I am trying my best to support, encourage and motivate her...I do not want any recycle moments to be happened again.....maybe she is a late bloomer...and I have to be patient...but I am not a patient person when come to studies....but I am trying my best to be a smart parent....trying sooo hard!

No comments: