Thursday, May 27, 2010

What to write

To blog or not to blog....when people blog, me also like to try it...now I have entered blogging world....but still green....sometimes I do not know what to write..do I need to write about myself, my family..or about something that is out of the box...a specific topic that will trigger an interest for others to read???? I have surfed several blogs...some of it are very interesting to read...some of it have colourful background and lots of gadgets in it...and some if it have lots of info...

During my wonder years...I like to write in a diary...I write a lot...just to pour out feelings that were never been heard...now I suppose blogging  is a modern way to share everything ...I mean not all you have to share..just filter it....

Well now I'm here to write what I can share with my whoever readers..that took a glimpse at my blog....
Appreciate for the support...

No comments: