Thursday, March 10, 2011

Teacher Aina

Last night, my husband and I was discussing of buying Tun Mahathir's book...my husband said that when he read english book the comprehension will come a bit late...so when Aina heard this..spontaneously she said " well abah I will teach you how to read and understand english language better... at 8:30pm we will start the class"..we were laughing out loud...but she seriously affirmed that she wanted to teach my husband...
8:30pm the class started...she brought down her school english textbook...and a notebook...and asked my husband to read from the book and write...she said " I will teach you on how to use 'a' and 'an'" so my husband  played along with her...he purposely said a wrong pronunciation so that Aina could corrected him..I was there listening to her teaching...it was so funny that she was trying to imitate how her teacher had taught her at school...from there I know that she really understood what her teacher had taught her...an english teacher or a music teacher is her ambition...

No comments: