Thursday, February 4, 2010

ikan bakar bellamy

baru-baru ni weekend...we went to MPH book carnival....banyaknya buku sampai naik gelap mata menengoknya....aina bought one book Barbie Stories got 5 stories in the book...alya got one book from Dear yayah series....I bought 2 books for my niece Imaan Zara...and for me I bought 2 books regarding parenting and motivation....kalau ikutkan habis duit kat situ...tapi sabar je la...then we went to KL jalan jalan cari makan angin tiba-tiba teringat ikan bakar bellamy yang selalu ada kat tv tu...cari punya cari akhirnya jumpa...for me sedap juga...bagi yang dah lama tak jumpa ikan bakar...then lepas mengisi tangki sampai kenyang we drove to Lake Garden maklum la tak pernah jejak kaki ke sana pun....but at that time was 3pm so it was really hot...took a few pictures of my kids..then we shoot off back to putra perdana....soooo tired but it was quite a happening day for alya and aina....they were so happy when we mentioned that we were going to the book carnival...

No comments: