Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Toothfairy took my tooth!

It happen yesterday, while I was at my workplace..got a call from my hubby...told me that Aina had hurt herself...without wasting much time...quickly went to her school to see what had really happened....her front tooth was nearly loosed...her inside lower lips got swollen and  she was crying....on the way I had imagined that will be blood all over her uniform...well as a mother I was so frightened that something worse will happen to her....actually it was not as worse as I had imagined....she was in the treatment room with the nurse and her class teacher and her sister Alya....actually she was pushed by one of her friends..but she did not know who...well kids nowadays they like to run without looking who they will bump into...so I took her to the clinic to check her injury and was given a medicine....so I told her to be more careful...watch your surrounding..be alert...and need to be tough...this was your experience in school...things will happen...but you need to be careful...

So today, she goes to school with one tooth missing....saying the letter 'f' with a ventilation to her mouth...the picture above is before the accident happen..

No comments: