Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Ibu Bapa Bijak Anak Hebat

I bought this book in January this year...I have heard so much about the writer...at last I got this book at MPH book sale at Stadium Malawati Shah Alam...I have read it for so many times...for better understanding....some of the methods I have tried it on my kids...its proven...though it did not make my kids to be a bright kid....but it has improved a bit....the book taught you on how to guide you kids on life, discipline, study and etc.

I have found that this book is very useful to be a handbook for parents...who would like to guide their kids...Supposed this saturday the writer will hold a seminar regarding the above...but it has been postponed to a certain date which is not confirmed yet...can't wait to attend his seminar...to get a better understanding of it...

No comments: