Thursday, November 11, 2010

Believe in your child's ability

Well today the verdict is out...around 10:30am I arrived at school..the result yet been announced ..after a while the ceremony started...was informed 49 students got 5As and 28 students got 4As 1B.  Mine was not in either list...but for me, I know her ability...she's a late bloomer...I have to accept this....what I did was encouraged her all the time...though sometimes I have lost my patience on her...

She got as she targeted 3As and 2Bs. But there was a switch between her subjects, she always got A in English and B or C in her Science but today she got B in her English and A in her Science..well who knows it will happen like this...I saw her, she was crying while waiting to take her result...after she got her result, she came to me and cried showing her fingers which was '3' so I understood...I hugged her and said that it was ok..we had done our best together to go through this exam...you still got a long way to go...your PMR and SPM...so I said to her starting your secondary year we have to be prepared for your PMR already..this is not the end of the road cause this is the beginning..put your target to wear a robe and mortar board in your higher education...

How do I feel?  I have prepared myself not to hope so much in fact, I was thinking that she will not get any As..so mean right?...but reality is I have to see her ability...how far she can go....if I push her so hard, she would not be able to perform well....all that I do is by giving her encouragement continuously... trust me you will not feel frustrated and disappointed if you believe in your child's ability...I feel happy to the parents whose child got straight As.....lots of tears of joy.

Thank you very much to the school teachers for their hardwork all this while...and kudos to them....

Alhamdulillah feel very grateful to ALLAH for this present....AMIN

No comments: