Friday, November 5, 2010

The verdict will be out

By the time to whoever read this post...the result of Alya's exam will be out already...I got to know it through the announcement from the news just now...before this the verdict was said to be out on 16 November but actually on the 11 November which will be on thursday...how does she feel? How do I feel?? Well she looks okay externally but internally just like a tsunami...from mother's intuition...for me...do not know what to say...shaking, nervous, butterfly in the stomach...everything...the first time facing the big verdict....

Some people may think that I am making such a big fuss about this...but seriously I think this was how my mother felt when the result was out...I still remember when at that time called Penilaian Darjah Lima...I was not expected to get As at all....but at last I managed to get 3As 2Bs, my mother was so happy she hugged me like I got 5As...well you know my mum was a teacher at my school....so I am sort of  "anak cikgu" at that school...so 'anak cikgu' must be clever and brilliant...but not me...I am just an average student...

So I hope whatever Alya will get for her UPSR me and my family will try to accept as it is...I will never give up to guide  and coach her whenever she needs my help...cause there is still a long way to go for her. We will be behind her....

No comments: